Rosasol®: water-soluble NPK specialty fertilisers
The advantages of ROSASOL fertilisers are:
ROSASOL®: a recognised know-how
ROSASOL® fertilisers are primarily used in fertirrigation: drip-irrigation, micro-sprinklers, capillary tubes, sprinklers, central pivot...
ROSASOL®: providing advantages for the user
Within a context of scarcer water resources and production optimisation, ROSASOL® provides users with real advantages:
- Time saving
- Better fertiliser and water management
- Less risk of a mistake: ready-to-use products
- Quantity adapted to different plant development stages;
- Reduced risk of leaching and water eutrophication.
ROSASOL®: state of the art production
The Moustier production facility built in 2000 makes it possible to produce perfectly standard product batches quickly.
Products of the ROSASOL® range intrinsic quality is further enhanced by controlled-atmosphere packing and a careful selection of heavy metal-free and insoluble residue-free raw materials.
ROSASOL®: a wide product range
Rosier S.A. has divided the ROSASOL® into 5 major categories, according to the ratio of NPK elements they contain. Each of them is designed for specific needs at different plant development stages. The ROSASOL® also incorporates the ROSAMICRO range, along with is sulphate or chelate-based trace elements.
- Water-soluble NPK fertilisers
- ROSAMICRO powder trace elements
- ROSUMUS micro-granulated humic acids